Why Replace Your Windows When You Can Upgrade Them Instead!
Our Energy Efficient Window
inserts block 60% of energy loss per
window while blocking 40% of sound.
Our Energy Efficient window adds an R2.5
to your existing window. For single-pane windows, that is an R rating of 3.3-3.8 - the
same as a double-pane, argon gas filled replacement window!
The cost for
Energy Efficient window inserts is between $15 and $20 per square
foot, including installation and tax. Price depends on the complexity of the configuration and the
amount of labor involved. The simpler the window and the installation,
the less expensive they are.
We provide free, no-obligation, onsite estimates and product demos. It
usually takes less than half an hour to measure your windows, assess
installation needs and provide you with a fixed quote. To set an appointment for a free estimate, just call us at
281-914-0264 or email us at
Making your home or office more energy efficient by upgrading
your windows is a good investment. Realtors recommend our windows for
both their soundproofing and energy savings benefits. Our warranty
covers materials and workmanship for as long as you own your home, and
is transferrable if you sell your home.
Installation & Timing
- In most circumstances, we can make and install
your Energy Efficient Window inserts within two weeks of receiving your
50% down payment.
- We service Texas, within a six hour drive of
Houston. That includes all major Texas metro areas - Houston, San
Antonio, Austin, Ft. Worth, Dallas - and all of the areas nearby and
- Yes, we install seven days a week.
How They Work
- Our window inserts are NOT replacement windows. They install on
the inside of your existing windows between your
existing windows and your window coverings. They are commonly referred to as
'window inserts' or 'interior storm windows'.
- They create an air seal of up to 4" between the
existing window and the insert.
- This sealed-off air gap provides insulation
from heat, cold and sound, lowering your energy bills and reducing
- The seal, or air infiltration rate, of our
Energy Efficient Window insert is extremely tight. Our infiltration rate is less than .01 cfm/lineal foot, which
International Energy Conservation Code (IECC).
- Typical R-values are increased by roughly 2.5
over the existing window.
A study by the
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratories show that interior storm
windows compare VERY favorably to argon gas filled replacement
windows for much less cost. And, their study tested interior storm
windows with seals far worse than ours.
- Increase the Comfort of Your Home or Office
- Lower Energy Bills - Save 60% or More of Your Energy Lost
Through Existing Windows
- Reduce the ultraviolet (UV) light that fades carpets and
- Most Installations are Two Days or Less
- Less Costly than Replacement Windows
- Custom Made to Fit Your window Opening
- NO Removal of Your Old Windows
- NO Messy Construction
- Ideal for both Residential Homes and Commercial Buildings
- Eliminate Window Condensation
- Eliminate Window Drafts and Allergens
- They’re very lightweight and won’t rot, rust, crack or
- They fit between your window treatments and your existing
window, making them almost unnoticeable.
- Our material is 14-44 times stronger than glass of comparable
There are two parts to the windows—the fixed frame mounted to the
window opening and the removable window insert.
The fixed frame
is installed on the inside edge of existing window openings, creating a
small 3/4" lip. The
removable window insert has a magnetic strip around the edge. The
magnetic strip adheres to the lip of the fixed frame through magnetic
attraction, effectively sealing the window opening, yet allowing for
The removable window inserts have small handles make
it easy to pull off of the fixed frame. The purpose of removal is to
open the existing window for ventilation, or to clean/service the
If you have split windows, the lower insert can be removed and
magnetically stored on the upper insert for temporary storage.
To set an appointment for a free estimate, just call us at
281-914-0264 or email us at