Soundproof Window Panels for Homes and Offices Near Restaurants
If your home or office is next to a busy restaurant, bar or other bustling location, it can be a challenge to get work done or relax. When school begins, you may notice an increase in car or foot traffic to businesses around you, or during the holidays, nightlife noise might rise, making it hard to sleep.
Our soundproof window panels mute noise from music, conversations and vehicles year-round. They block high and low-pitched noise and also help insulate your space so you can save on your energy bill. We install them quickly with no mess, so if you want a quiet place to sleep, work and rest, Sun and Sound Windows is an easy choice.
- Our panels block 75-85% of cars' sound.
- Tire and engine noise ranges from low to high pitch, usually 55-85 decibels.
Music frequently reaches levels louder than 65 decibels, the maximum allowed by the typical city noise ordinance.
- Our soundproof door and window panels block 40%-50% of bass noise.
- Bass music can also cause vibration, which soundproofing can't stop.
- Soundproof window panels block 60%-80% of the sound of middle-pitched music.
- Soundproof window panels mute 80%-95% of the noise from high-pitched music.
- Soundproof window panels block 70%-80% of the sound of women's voices because they're frequently in a higher pitch.
- We block 60%-70% of the sound of men's voices since they are often in a lower pitch.