CONTACT SUN & SOUND WINDOWS TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE
Soundproof Window Panels for Homes and Offices Near Restaurants
If your home or office is next to a busy restaurant, bar or other bustling location, it can be a challenge to get work done or relax. When school begins, you may notice an increase in car or foot traffic to businesses around you, or during the holidays, nightlife noise might rise, making it hard to sleep.
Our soundproof window panels mute noise from music, conversations and vehicles year-round. They block high and low-pitched noise, and they are made of glass, rather than acrylic, to create an effective sound barrier.
They don’t change the look of your windows, and they help you save on your energy bill because they add to the thickness of your windows. We install them quickly with no mess, so if you want a quiet place to sleep, work and rest, Sun and Sound Windows is an easy choice.
- Our panels block 75-85% of cars’ sound.
- Tire and engine noise ranges from low to high pitch, usually 55-85 decibels.
- Our soundproof door and window panels block 40%-50% of bass noise.
- Bass music can also cause vibration, which soundproofing can’t stop.
- Soundproof window panels block 60%-80% of the sound of middle-pitched music.
- The music can also cause vibration, which window inserts can’t stop.
- Music frequently reaches levels louder than 65 decibels, the maximum allowed by the typical city noise ordinance.
- Soundproof window panels mute 80%-95% of the noise from high-pitched music.
- Soundproof window panels block 70%-80% of the sound of women’s voices because they’re frequently in a higher pitch.
- We block 60%-70% of the sound of men’s voices since they are often in a lower pitch.
- Our panels have an STC rating of 42 to 48, depending on whether you have single or double-pane windows. An STC rating of 48 means that loud conversations will become nearly inaudible.
Houston: (281) 223-1010
Austin: (512) 758-6818
Dallas/FTW: (214) 771-9544
Monday-Friday: 8:00 – 6:00
Saturday: 8:00 – 5:00