Glass Soundproof Doors and Windows to Mute Traffic Noise
Traffic doesn't just create problems for your commute - its roar can also hinder your productivity at your home or office. Cars and motorcycles can reach noise levels much higher than allowed by city noise ordinances. Our glass soundproof doors and windows cut the noise and help you get in a more effective day's work and a better night's sleep.
- Our soundproof doors and windows block 75-85% of cars' sound.
- Tire and engine noise ranges from low to high pitch, usually 55-85 decibels.
- Soundproof doors and windows stop about 75% of the roar of motorcycles.
- Engines “scream” from 110-152 decibels, much louder than the maximum allowed by city ordinance.
Trucks, 18-Wheelers and Big Motorcycles
- Our soundproof doors and windows mute about 75% of the sound, usually from 75-85 decibels.
- Trucks and motorcycles can create vibration, which soundproof windows cannot stop.