CONTACT OUR EXPERTS TODAY
Noisy Neighbors? Try Soundproof Window Panels
Your home should be the place you can relax and recharge after a long day. Frequently, however, the drone of outdoor equipment, parties, music and loud conversations shatters the calm. Restore your peace with soundproof window panels that insulate your home from noise and weather and help you save on your energy bill.
Our panels are made from glass, not acrylic, so they are durable and create an effective sound barrier. They also don’t change the look of your windows so you can enjoy the view along with newfound peace and quiet.
- Our soundproof window panels block 70-80% of the sound of women’s voices since they’re frequently in a higher pitch.
- Our panels have an STC rating of 42 to 48, depending on whether you have single or double-pane windows. An STC rating of 48 means that loud conversations will become nearly inaudible.
- We block 60-70% of the sound of men’s voices because they’re often in a lower pitch.
- Our soundproof window panels block 40-50% of bass noise.
- A bass can cause vibration, which they cannot stop.
- Our soundproofed windows block 60-80% of the noise from middle-pitched music.
- The music can also cause vibration, which window inserts can’t stop.
- Music is often louder than 65 decibels, the maximum generally allowed by a city noise ordinance.
- Our soundproofed windows block 80-95% of the sound of high-pitched music.