CONTACT SUN & SOUND WINDOWS TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE
Soundproofed Windows to Reduce Outdoor Equipment Noise
Few things are more annoying than being awakened by the roar of weed trimmers and outdoor equipment when sleeping in on a weekend. Besides cutting into your relaxation time, the volume can be louder than the typical city ordinance maximum of 65 decibels.
Our window panels are made from glass, instead of acrylic. This creates a thicker, more effective sound barrier. They have an STC rating of 42 or 48, depending on whether you currently have single or double-pane windows.
Soundproofed windows cut the noise and create a calmer, more productive environment in your home or office. Plus, they help insulate your windows to reduce drafts and lower your energy bill. Contact us for a quick phone quote so you can start getting more accomplished during the day and better sleep at night.
NEWER POOL PUMPS
- Our soundproofed windows block 60-70% of the noise.
OLDER POOL PUMPS
- A typical pool pump may be as loud as 65 to 90 decibels.
- Our soundproofed windows block 50%-60% of the sound.
- Lawnmowers’ noise can reach 90 decibels, the level at which exposure for just two hours can cause hearing damage.
- Soundproofed windows block 50%-75% of the sound from lawnmowers.
GRASS TRIMMERS/WEED EATERS
- Weed eaters create noise that reaches 96 decibels, the level at which you should wear hearing protection if operating and limit exposure to.
- Soundproofed windows block 60%-75% of the noise from weed eaters.
NEWER A/C UNITS
- Our soundproof glass window panels block 60-70% of the sound.
- Our soundproof glass window panels block 50-60% of the noise.
Houston: (281) 223-1010
Austin: (512) 758-6818
Dallas/FTW: (214) 771-9544
Monday-Friday: 8:00 – 6:00
Saturday: 8:00 – 5:00